Business Management Includes:
- Your personal financial assistant, eager to assist you as needed
- Set up, upgrade, and/or training on QuickBooks (PC or MAC)
- Entering bills in QuickBooks and maintaining accounts payable
- Paying of bills by writing checks by hand or printing from QuickBooks
- Assembling of bill payments for signature and mailing
- Filing of paid bills with payment stubs attached
- Maintenance of a filing system for each year
- Calling vendors regarding disputed items (i.e.: credit cards)
- Preparation of Community Property Balance Sheet (assets and liabilities)
- Preparation of Financial Reports (B/S, P&L, G/L, etc.)
- Liaison between you and your CPA, Financial Advisor, Bank, Attorney, Insurance Agents, etc.
- Report Independent Contractors to EDD (DE-542)
- Prepare Information Returns (Form 1099-Misc – due January 31 and Form 1096 – due last day of February)
All these services can be provided at your office or home. Or, we can receive all your bills, statements, and related correspondence to provide services at our office.